Friday, February 12, 2010

HAPPY CNY.

Tomorrow is the eve of Chinese New Year. So fast. I can't believe how fast time flies when I'm having FUN. I must admit that the CNY concert at NYJC wasn't as good as the CCHY one.. But I prefer the NY one, because it seemed shorter and quicker. Haha. My legs were starting to get cramps while watching the CCHY concert.


I'm in love with my new class already. Haha. This morning all the girls in our class got a surprise. Each of us got a rose =) Like at first we thought Orson (the tall and loud guy from our class...lols... that's how he always describes himself) was the one who bought the flowers for all of us, because the card attached to the roses said it was from him. It wasn't long before we found out that all the class boys had contributed money to get every girl in the class a rose each. That was really nice of them~! Although I doubt any of them would actually be reading this blog, but "THANK YOU~!!" and the profit from the rose sales goes to charity, another good deed done. I've suggested to the girls that we give something back, and our plan is in succession already... Haha.

I'm really tired... but there's still a lot of Chinese New Year preparation to be done. Argh... headache. There's still some packing and cleaning stuff, and making of foodstuff. In fact, I shouldn't be blogging right now, but my mom's at the market buying stuff, so I'm just going to laze for the time being. Hahax.

Enjoy your Chinese new year holidays everyone. For those in JCs, life is going to get down and crazy after this, so enjoy while you can =X

Oh, I found this on wikipedia while reading up on the history of Valentine's day. I was wondering what Saint Valentine did to have a day named after him. Though I didn't find what I was looking for, I found this really cute "In South Korea, women give chocolate to men on Feburary 14, and men give non-chocolate candy to women on March 14 (White day). On April 14 (Black Day), those who did not receive anything on the 14th of Feb or March go to a Chinese restaurant to eat black noodles (jajangmyeon) and "mourn" their single life."

I would eat Jajangmyeon anyday, simply because i like it. haha.

No comments: