Monday, February 8, 2010

Connor, domination. 1035 rocks too =)

I plan to be more enthu this year. Haha, unlike secondary school, where I mostly hang out with my usual pals, I hope to venture out and make MORE friends. I think i've succeeded so far, like I've tried to talk to almost everyone in my class, and am close with my OG group mates. Trying to organise a Connor One gathering soon, with OGMs and OGLs. It's hard to coordinate, especially when everyone is spilt into their classes. My friend Joleen, who's in Connor one and also same class as me, was telling me today how much she misses Connor one. Actually, same case here. Like after so long together as a group and now moving on to classes... abit sad lah...

Today I met my classmates for the first time. They are another pretty cool bunch of people, I must say... haha. We had the DISC profiling workshop today, and we had to play this game where you are supposed to create a tower with 12 feet (as in human feet of course). Being the lightest, I'm always the one that has to be carried up, isn't it? Ya, so that happened, but because I was forced to stare at the ceiling most of the time, I'm not even sure if our class completed the challenge successfully or not, by the time the person in charge shouted time's up. Lols. I heard Lingshan got into the same position as me also, back in her class. I feel apologetic to the guy who was carrying me. Although I'm the lightest, 40kg isn't exactly a light load, is it? =X

Okays, that's all for today. Tmr is back to lessons, so I'd better get ready for school. My bag's in a complete mess, and I've yet to iron my school uniform.

No comments: