Saturday, November 6, 2010

taylor swift is such an inspiration. i want to be like her. haha, but i don't write songs as well... and i don't have much time for my dear guitar. but i wanna go for her concert. and she's coming to Singapore!! I'm soo syked. really. Now, just to find someone to go with me. My dad offered, but i think i'd be too caught up with maintaining my image in front of him that i wouldn't really let go and have fun. =x but if there's really no one, then yeah. daddy it is. =) I really wanna go back to song writing during the holidays, especially when so many things have happened in my life since the last song i penned.



i'm quite nervous for after OP. coz i'm finally going to tell my parents about us. these few months, i've been trying to build the image that we're ready to go into a relationship. so i hope my parents have got the subtle hints. i'm just worried about my mom actually. she's the only one who's really adamant about me dating. she wants me to start dating at 21. remember? ha. when she got her first bf at my age. she was the trial and error type... but i need to let her know that i'm not like her. i went into this relationship, because i believe that it'll become something great. because i'm really serious about him, and i feel like i trust him more than anyone in the world. luckily my grandma likes him. at least the hardest part is gone. she had bad first impressions of all her prospective daughters/sons - in laws. haha. but she thinks he's better a person than i am. and she thinks that he has the capability to take care of me. that's good enough. it's true though. he is better than me. and i depend on him alot. =)

it all went from a girl who didn't believe anyone would fall for her as she fell for the other person. a moment when she was enchanted to meet him, but didn't believe that she deserves him in anyway. conversations when they exchanged details about who they were unknowingly. times when their hearts would start falling accidentally in love. the night in that city far from home, when the first page of a new chapter begun.

these were the words i held back. from the very first day till that night. "please don't be in love with someone else. please don't have somebody waiting for you."

No comments: