Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2 am's new song is so emotional. i was practically tearing up when i saw the MV this afternoon. or maybe it's just me being emotional. =x

after i blogged just now, i was thinking. about alot of stuff. about practically everything that happened this year. it was a fun time recalling everything. it really was.

and i realised that i never thanked my dear. i was just so caught up with why i got into honour's roll, i never really reflected on the one person that did the most to help me get to where i am. To my dear! Gam-sa hamnida! and Saranghae! <3
Really... if if wasn't you who listened and held me through all the times i almost gave up on myself, i wouldn't be here. the day when i got soo stressed out about biology, i skipped school the next day, and you wrote me a letter, saying that you'll be there for me, and that i can do it, we can make it together. the many times when i got fustrated with studying and with myself, and you showed me that things aren't as bad as they seemed. the crazy days before exams when we would stay back in school, in classrooms to study geog, and you chanted out the facts with me like totally insane people. and that day, that 15 mins right before geog exam when i just started crying, coz i couldn't finish studying, you gave me your shoulder to lean on, and told me it'll be okay. there are many many many more instances in which you gave me hope, strength, courage and motivation to continue on working hard and not lose faith, or give up on myself. without these, without you, i'd never would be standing here today, or holding this position. and i wanna let you know, that i'm really grateful for all that you've given me, and thank you, and that i love you. and you know what? you shine brighter than i do. alot brighter =)

i'm not so sad now anymore. lols. kenny actually bothered to msn me to cheer me up. my dear's here for me too. even if we're not promoting together, 1035 will always remain together in spirit. and i don't think that spirit is breakable. now i'm just worried about joleen. audrey's already quite prepared that she was going to retain. darence also was taking it in his stride. but joleen has been in denial since she saw her promo papers... i hope she managed to pick herself up by now.

No comments: