Saturday, November 27, 2010

poking my bf. hahahaha



Heehee =) Say hi to my cute+swave boyfriend. HAHA. sorry. i'm kinda crazy. and really really lucky =D

woooaaaaaahhhhhh. i never realised it's been this long since i've last blogged. =x hahaha. okay, i shall try to spam a long post today. well, not all of it will be spam. i guess you'll just have to read the whole thing to find out =o

yesterday went to orson's place to watch drama. haha. we are so slow, aren't we? still watching personal taste when other ppl watch finish Playful Kiss. haha, but i guess i'm not going to watch playful kiss. the storyline is kinda weird. to me, at least. and i'm no fan of kim jyeong hoon or kim hoon jyeong... aiya, whatever his name is. hahaha, i can't rmb his name =x Not that i'm a Lee Min Ho fan, but Personal Taste is more cute! Had dinner at his place. but... woahhh... they eat so much for dinner. =x i couldn't finish my food man. i still feel guilty thinking about it now. aigoo. my stomach has shrunk. HAHA. =P

Listening to Beast now. =x I wonder if my bf will fly with rage when he hears this. >.<>


Yeah. that cute guy on top. HAHA. (before you get jealous dear, you still hold the title of the cutest okay?)

OMG. i'm having fun poking my bf. i prolly should stop. =x But anyways, here's the compromise i came up with:

I'll listening to Beast and watch their videos when you're playing your monster forest game thingy. Deal? =.= beast is my alternative to you when your attention is on your plonk seahorse. =) sounds fair to me. =x

sorry peeps. we're a weird couple.

***

God. i have loads to do for the holidays. Everytime i look at the calendar, i realise just how much LITTLE time i have. =x this is really bad. i need to grasp every single second and treasure it!

and i just realised how incredibly stupid i sound in this post. haha. i just had carbohydrates. blame it on the sugar high. =x but the Beast/Monster Forest trade-off still stands!
P.S. I just viewed my post on the blog. i didn't intend for kikwang's photo to look that big =x i got it off google!!

No comments: