Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yesterday he wasn't feeling well. I couldn't breathe properly for a whole one hour plus, till i was sure he was okay. Althought we webcamed when he was feeling better, when i saw him in the first lesson this morning, i was practically fighting back the urge to hug him and say thank God you're alright. I didn't, of course. The math teacher walked into class right after me and Joleen anyway. When I called him to see if he was okay last evening, he didn't pick up. My heart seriously stopped... god, no, please no. After stunning for like a few seconds, I picked up my phone to call again, to realise that he was calling me. As soon as i heard his voice I breathed out heavily. It was then that i realised i had been holding my breath the whole time. I just plopped on the study room chair right behind me... I don't know if it was because my legs gave way, or that I was simply relieved.

Today during assembly the principal talked to us about our Mid year results. Congrats to Qun Jie, Chong Wei, Sze Swee and Jian Sheng, who made it to the honours roll. I felt quite proud that 4 out of 20 of those in the honour's roll came from 4H'09. I told myself to work towards being on that list too. Argh, forget about that sniper plan. I'm not going to work hard, just to overtake one person. I'm going to work hard for myself. For the people who put their faith in me, who believe me. For the people who love me. I want to make them proud.

I guess I'd better eat now. The room is starting to spin. I need my carbohydrates.

No comments: