Wednesday, July 28, 2010

YAY! I found my EoM article, like FINALLY. Thank PM Lee Hsien Loong for it! Lols, I used a portion of his 2008 national day rally as my source. Writing the EoM will be saved for later, when i've recharged my empty stomach and now defunct brain.

I wanted to blog yesterday, but I had a math test today, so I ended up doing math, while chatting with Orson on Msn, while watching CSI. and I was actually productive. haha, vectors are fun =)

ok, i have 4 minutes to blog, before I go sleep to fix my dead brain.

***Yesterday***

I woke up late, thanks to the futile night of EoM article searching. My parents, as usual, were mad at the world for making things hard for me. I was kinda mad of them being mad at the world, being me, I always want to deal with everything myself. Hah. Then again, I was mad at me for being such a bloke, wasting my whole night, when i could have figured that doing something else was more productive. The morning ride to school was sorta horrid, me being mad at the world, as of always. I met my classmate Kenny at the Mrt station outside school. He was sorta shocked that a "good student" like me was late for morning lessons. I said it'd make him look less bad in front of our teacher later on. Lols. Turns out he was late because he was buying breakfast for Darence. -.- Darence should count his fortunes. Haha, such a friend is hard to come buy.

So, i walked into class, apologised to my teacher for being 14 minutes late for class (luckily it hadn't begin yet) and sat down, as per usual, between Carol and Orson. My personal "calming pill" did his job, like always. Ha. I remember just looking at him, and then suddenly I wasn't mad at the world anymore. I was the one who should be counting my fortunes. "I'm a lucky girl, blessed with more love than I deserve." I told myself. And from that moment on, the day just simply got better.

I walked with him to the MRT station to go back home. He watched me get on the train. The train doors closed, I waved. He waved back, and smiled. His smile is contagious, influential, somehow. Maybe just for me. But I like it when he smiles. In that spilt second it feels as if nothing else in the world really mattered.
************

Just hold on to me tight, don't ever let me go. That's all I'll ever need.

No comments: