Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wow! I just finished my EoM. =)) YAY! haha, i'm just taking a breather before i go on to mug math, or bio. The weather is crazily hot today. =( So, i'm feeling sorta like a bum, with low productivity. LOL. Orson and I are waging silent war on the top students in class, who have overtaken us in the Mid Year Exams. We will regain our places! lols. hahaha. just something to make mugging a little more exciting. =P

I'm super craving for a Mocha Frappucino from Starbucks. Argh, should I go Starbucks to study? But if I do, there goes my money saving plan. =X haha... i've been spending more and more lately, without remorse. This... is not good. But one good thing though, I'm spending my own money now, so if it depletes, i feel the pinch. So i got my limit set there. I kinda worked things out a little, just take things a step at a time, starting with my studies. I'm not gonna let the stress get to me anymore, have to stay strong and firm, and go on. I can't retain. I HAVE to promote to year 2. No matter what it takes.

Haha, i had this SUPER weird dream last night. It involved Orson, again. Lols. Now he's like a regular in my dreamworld. Hahaha... Aww.. I suddenly miss the times when Su Xue, Cal and I would spend all our free time in school talking about our dreams. I wonder if Su Xue has had any of her strange funny dreams lately. =( Su xue, Calista... i miss you!!!!Anyways, back to my dream last night. I dreamt that Orson was getting married to Hannah. =X Haha, a girl in class that likes him a litte. LOL. So there I was, all oblivious and acting detective, trying to find out how the hell things turned out that way. Then I woke up, to a second dream. HAHA. (yeah, i know it's confusing. I was dreaming about myself dreaming. Get it?) LOL. So, when i woke up (in my dream) he was right next to me, the setting was in my hotel room in Shanghai. But this time, WE were getting married. I found myself looking at the dress, and all the usual hoo-hah from friends. Then I heard Bonamana by SuperJunior. Oh, it was my alarm clock. This time, I really woke up. Hahaha. So weird man. It's always me who gets all these weird dreams that never make any sense at all. Ok, some of them do, but most are just, abnormal. hahahaha.

Okays, I'm gonna either study Maths, or Bio. Hmm... which one should I do first??

No comments: