Saturday, July 31, 2010

well, okay, i didn't do as bad for my exams as i thought i did. turns out my percentiles for every subject were quite, okay. unexpected, huh. But i want to work harder, get better grades. something like that, i guess. At least that's what i think i want to do. I'm too tired to think now. But I'm not going to just self improve, but make sure that as i do so, the people around me move up with me. I'll do anything, give anything for that. Especially for one person. You know who you are.

My Aunt's coming back at like 1am tmr. I have to pack her room. haha... it's full of notes and textbooks, coz i've been using it for these 2 months since she'd left. I want her laptop...! like yeah. haha... i have to get my dad to get me a netbook or something. a cheap one. we'll see.

I studied with Joleen in the morning today, and then went to see Orson in the afternoon. Time seems to fly when I'm with him. I just want to hold on tight to every single day and moment that we spend together. I don't know how I'm going to live through that 3 years in University without him. The thought of it scares me. But i'm just going to have to live through it. Right?

그게 축복하는 뜻을 보여주셔서 감사합니다. 난 당신이 가고, 심지어 내 인생의 마지막까지 알려 절대 약속드립니다. 나는이 모든 것을 통해 당신과 함께 걷는, 그것은 비가오나 눈이오나 경우 쓰지 않는 싶어요. 당신은 내 사랑, 그리고 당신을 사랑합니다 감사합니다.

No comments: