Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm having a temporary break for the tortures of PW, since it'd be 2 weeks later for the next submissions of WR version 2.

I just woke up from 15 hours of sleep. Didn't sleep for one whole night of Thursday, finished the WR on Friday morning, right on the dot on the time that i usually wake up. I managed to pull through the day, miraculously, and once i got home, I ate, bathed and crashed from like 6pm till 9am this morning. It's my longest record of sleep ever. PW is the most hated thing of all in JC. Because of PW, i didn't get to spend much time with Orson this week either. We were thinking of going out today, but we're both too exhausted. Haha. Yesterday i fell asleep on him for like a couple of minutes in school.

Haix. It is hard trying to juggle your schoolwork, CCA, PW, friends and having a relationship at the same time. I mean like, it's hard to distribute your time efficiently such that you're not neglecting anyone. But seriously, I don't even know where to focus now. My grades are disasterous... like i failed math by 3marks, and i am really pissed off with myself. i think i'm failing geography too.Oh, and i failed my GP comprehension by 2 marks. I HOPE my essay will score a much better grade, so I won't fail overall. My CCA is about to start soon, this week, in fact... Being President means that I've to set up meetings, cca sessions, and all the usual blahs. PW... argh, don't even talk about it. after WR version 1, i have EOM due on tues, lots of other loose ends that have to be tied up before WR version 2, two weeks later. Friends... I haven't been spending much time with Carol lately. I mean like she still has Jade and the others, but I feel like the two of us are drifting apart. She means alot to me as a friend, but really, i just don't know what to do right now. I'm very much closer to Kahay now, prolly because she's in my PW group and WSC, so we get to spend time doing work together. Joleen is my new best friend too, she just ran into friend problems, so she sorta switched cliques. I go to school with her everyday...But, all in all, my friendship life needs ALOT of patching up. Besides, I haven't seen chenghui, Su Xue or Calista lately. I really miss them alot too. Last, but definitely not least, Orson Orson Orson. Haha. Yeah, I mean like previously we were more or less stuck to each other, even at school, but given the heavy schoolwork which is getting heavier, much more pressure coming under for our grades, and the universally hated Project Work, wow. I'm really afraid I'll run out of time for him and our relationship. He's afraid of this too, but really, it's hard to manage everything all at once. For goodness sake, we even find a hard time finding a time to go out for a meal or something. yeah, i mean i could always study with him, but it would be erroneous if all the time we spent together was just filled with studying. Right?

In a tiny nutshell, my life is in a mess right now. OH, and family. Great. I've been spending lesser and lesser time with my family. I may be at home, but i'm either busy doing work or revision. I can't study at home nowadays, coz i can't seem to concentrate, so i usually go mug at starbucks. during dinner or what with my family, my mind is always somewhere else, worrying about PW or what nots.

ok, going to rest abit more now. =(

No comments: