Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kahay, Orson (my boyfriend!) and ME. =) at the shanghai world scholar's cup global round.

Me and my dear. At Yu yuan garden in Shanghai.

Finally, the Mid-year exams are almost over. Still have Chinese paper on friday, but haha, what the heck. At least the content intensive stuff are way OVER. I'm finally less stressed and more relaxed now. JC life is really scary. I don't know how many times i've broke down along the way already. Argh, but luckily there's my dad, there's Orson these two guys in my life, helping this damsel in super distress. =)

But i really am lucky to have Orson in my life. The feeling of being loved is, nice... it's heart warming, to know that there's someone's shoulder which you can lean on, whenever, whereever. Someone's hand you can hold on to when you're feeling unsure. It was like 3 days before mid years, and the stress was really getting to me. I was trying very hard to suppress it, tell myself that i can make it, i can do this, but i just let all the pressure get to me. so i just crumbled, and cried. It was really funny though, like my dad was comforting me and all, and the webcam was on, and just nice, the person on the other side could see me breaking down at the side of the camera. And that person on the other side was Orson. In the end he got all so worried he called me immediately, and we just talked... a lot. He rushed over to Yishun after his WCG competition the next day, and he stayed with me while i read Econs. That day, i woke up feeling all useless and teary. I felt like screaming, like crying, like running away from everything, or just self-destructing on the spot. After I saw him, it was like, all better again. Like things weren't so bad.

My parents must have thought I'm crazy. I went out of the house in an all time low, and returned home a few hours later feeling happy and high. LOL. was even singing Bonamana on the way into the living room.

I'm glad I have him. I'm lucky to have him. I always get this feeling that he loves me more than i love him. Hmmm.... i haven't told my parents about us yet. Was intending to wait until after mid-years. I have absolutely NO idea how they will react. like, yea... but i wish to tell them sooner, rather than later, or wait and drag. Don't think i can stand keeping just a big thing from my parents for long. I REALLY hope they approve. Because whether or not they do, i'll be stuck with Orson. I'm hanging on to JC life mostly because of him. Asking me to give him up would be akin to telling me to give up on everything i've lived for for the past half a year.
Ok, i gotta sleep now. have been sleep deprived from since dunno when. check back sometime after the CHINESE PAPER.

No comments: