Sunday, June 6, 2010

My eyelid has been hurting a little... oh man. I think it's the result of my glasses slamming into my eye the other day, while i was trying to get something out from under the table. I hope it heals by tmr morning or something, if not i'm going to the doctor's. Not going risk my vision to save a few bucks.

I've been quite productive today, did Math, and some (ok, a tiny weeny bit) of Keynesian Theory in Econs, which is totally driving me up the wall. Math was, surprisingly, comparatively better, and more enjoyable than econs. I still feel that the June holidays aren't enough for me to study... like yeah. I don't know if I can make it for the 4H class gathering on the 15th. I think it'd be great to see like most of them again, but I can only squeeze out enough time to pop by for like 30 minutes then leave. Feeling overwhelmed from school work has become a norm for me these days.

Going out with him on Wednesday =) My only other free day in my entire holiday. Pathetic. I must be crazy. Just the thought of going out, and i'm smiling like a madwoman.

No comments: