Saturday, June 5, 2010

I promised I'd write more today in my blog, so here's it. today and yesterday.

TODAY
Bare Your Sole was super fun! Haha... although my cca and class went, I only walked with my class. We walked like bare-footed, for 5km in East coast park. Luckily, it was much easier than I thought it would be.... My feet still don't hurt much now, and I didn't get injured or anything. haha=) Woke up at like 5am in the morning, coz the Bare Your Sole event starts at 7.30am at East Coast, and it's like super far from my place. He was sweet enough to wake up super early for me, travel all the way from the east to bishan to meet me, so i wouldn't have to endure more than an hour alone in public transport. I felt so bad after that, and selfish. haha, I shouldn't have asked him to accompany me, should I? Well, anyways, we met up the class in bedok mrt, and took the shuttle bus to East Coast Park. While in the shuttle, Carol introduced me to this youtube person she's totally addicted to. Some person called NigaHiga... LOL. His videos are spammed with lame jokes and acts, I couldn't help but steal a smile, but that was all that could come out for me. Carol was laughing like mad, though it's not the first time she was watching that video. hahaha... During the walk, BoCheng was spamming us with lame jokes. We all laughed at his jokes, and him, cause some of the jokes we said, he didn't get, at all, although the answers were like super obvious. =) my classmates are really fun bunch of peeps to hang out with. you'll never get bored with them!

After Bare Your Sole, I went with him to like Parkway Parade to eat "lunch" it was still morning then, but i guess we were hungry after walking. LOL. He's always sending me to Yishun, so it's sorta like the first time i've stepped into his side of the island. Had porridge for lunch, then walked around the shopping centre to digest. Haha... We felt like 2 stuffed turkeys walking around! LOLs, coz we were like super full. He showed me around, we talked alot, as per usual, and then we stumbled on Borders (the bookstore). Me, being ME, i ran straight to the psychology section. WOAH. heaven man, the books there can last me for a lifetime. The both of us looked as if we were staring at gold or something (he's a psychology freak too, if you didn't know). Then we picked up this book, called the 33 secrets of Seduction. HAHA. Spent alot of time staring at that book, and laughing at it. Then, we picked up the 48 Secrets of WAR. by the same author. I reckon the author must be a damn scary person, can seduce ppl (or victims, as he refers to them in his books) and knows ways of initiating wars and squashing people for own self-benefit. We spent like 2 hours at Borders. (shoo! anti bookworms!) Then ICE CREAM. Okay, the ice cream at Parkway Parade, at this stall called Scoopz, is to die for. It's super delish, does not melt easily and the ice-cream totally like creams and the flavour creeps around inside your mouth. But it's quite expensive, so beware! We bought a pretzel from Auntie Anne's before walking to the bus stop to take a bus to Bishan. Passed by his flat while walking.

Actually, he invited me to go wash up at his place like few days before the Bare Your Sole event, as in like go there to wash up, before going out. I sorta panicked at the moment he popped the question. Yes, me, the totally relationship Noob me, has never gone to a guy's house alone before, and when he asked, i totally freaked. LOL. thank god he asked on msn. I gave a torrent of reasons, like i didn't want to enter his house, with his mom seeing me in a total mess. and that it was not so polite.... blahs. I did say i'll go his place to study sometime during the hols. I think that's much more appropriate.

He took the bus with me the whole way back to Bishan, watched me board the yishun bound train, and then took the circle line all the way back. After i waved goodbye, a wave of tiredness overwhelmed me. I don't know where I find that energy when i'm with him.

YESTERDAY
Went Karaoke-ing with Su xue and Calista!!!!!! My BFFs are the BEST in the world man! haha. It was so great for the 3 of us to get back together again... I mean like, yeah, it's been quite long since all 3 of us have met up and went out together, so it was like revival. did a bit of the SNSD gee dance. haha, though not very well. =X and my voice was practically GONE. lols, i attribute it to my few hours of teaching Psychology of War to my scholar cup teammates, and my lack of talent in singing. anyway, i don't mind my friends outshining me in the karaoke. HAHA. Especially Calista. woah, her voice. simply. OMG.

We took a few videos in the k session, though we looked, not er, as glam as we hoped. haha! but who cares lah, got entertainment value, and that's enough. I also realised that my chinese standard has dropped very significantly. while singing chinese songs, i panicked for, erm, alot of moments, because i couldn't read the word! haha. NYJCians all speak english, well, at least those i know. so, haven't been touching conversational chinese for a very very long time

After that, we went for dinner, talked alot about our life's happenings. =) I wanna meet up with both of them more. Physical distancing doesn't mean emotional distancing.

No comments: