Tuesday, June 8, 2010

today.

Well, i have some newfound time, after i realised that i didn't need to make notes for one section of my Economics chapter. Econs is seriously madness. Just half the chapter 7, and I've got 6 pages of handwritten notes. My right hand is even feeling a bit sore from all the writing. I'm starting to lose confidence in getting straight As for A levels. There seems too much stuff, and too little time. Hah, i always say that, but i'll probably make it out fine in the end. right? i think so. Trying to find various little ways to try to motivate me to study again... I'm really getting sick of all these mugging. I need a life. Even my mom and dad tells me I need a life. My dad even asked me once if he should pull me out of JC, because I looked really stressed. I screamed no. Haha, but it wasn't really because of studies. More of because I didn't wanna give up all the friends i've made, and especially after i've put in that much effort to attain my leadership positions. and of course, him.

Taylor Swift hasn't come out with any new songs lately. So, i've been listening to P!nk. Haha =) I really like her songs, like how honest she is in her lyrics. Though some of her songs may seem like really rocker and some even vulgar, its really music with pure, bare, honest emotion, and I really admire how she's not afraid to show it all in her songs. Listening to "please don't leave me" now. haha.

Yesterday, I was using my aunt's laptop to have a webcam session with him. LOL. it was quite hilarious really, and I was surprised that my grandmom didn't comment anything about it... I was quite expecting like some sorta interrogation or something afterwards, haha, but that didn't happen. I was also expecting her to tell my parents all about it, which she didn't too. Then I was suddenly dawned with the thought that maybe she didn't see me as that little girl I used to be anymore. Grown up, ready to take on the world? Ha. I'm not so sure of the taking on the world part... but grown up? yup. yup.

Oh gosh. time really does fly. I can't believe my holidays are like 1/3 gone already. And I haven't even had time to really enjoy myself yet! Maybe tmr bah =P For now, i'd guess i'd better go back to my economics homework now. i HAVE to finish this by today. i HAVE to. yeah yeah. MUUUGGG.

this good girl ain't ever going bad.

No comments: