Thursday, June 24, 2010

i'm back from shanghai. came back with much more than i brought there.

I really miss my Scholar's cup team now, haha. though i'll get to see them in school everyday, but, i'll miss the crazy times when we would chain arms and sing aloud in the streets of Shanghai, our parties in each other's hotel rooms, our weird food experiments like eating pizza crust with ice-cream, and watermelon with soy sauce, which btw, is delish. It's the best vaccation i've ever had. And i'm determined not to forget any second of it all.

Well, second thing. It's official. I got myself a boyfriend. Dang, it feels damn weird to type that sentence. I have a BOYFRIEND. yeash. yes, it's him. it's him. He is in my scholars cup team too, and he popped the question while my roommate Sharin was in the shower. haha... it feels, nice, to have someone's shoulder to plop your head on, and someone's hand to hold onto when you walk around. The first kiss was, crazy. haha. I still can't believe all these happened. Everytime i hold his hand again, i feel like i'm falling deeper and deeper, like i just let my heart run free, for the very first time. strangely, because of this, i got back my motivation to study again. The world suddenly doesn't seem so depressing or so bad anymore. Going to break the news to my parents after the exams. I'm so not sure about how'd they react. They told me once, about 2 years back, that they'd want me to date at the age of 21. Which is totally insane. Well, they do have a quite good impression of him so far, so we'll see how it goes. i'll upload some pictures soon. My awesome boyfriend, Orson. HAHA. God, i feel like a lucky girl. finally, after a long time, i feel like a lucky girl.

back to studying now i guess. =) cheers people, cheers.

No comments: