Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today was great, as in productive, and fun at the same time. Woke up early to have breakfast with Carol and Orson at Junction 8 Macdonalds, before going to school for geography lecture. The lecture lasted an hour and a half, more than expected. But we stayed back in school after that to study all the way, went for a late lunch, then returned to school for more studying.

We talked a lot too, haha, not just study non-stop. That would seriously be crazy. It's really comfortable to talk to Carol and Orson and just be around them, just like it is with Su Xue and Cal. Like you feel as if you don't have to hide anything, and just pour your heart out to these wonderful people. It's hard to find such confidantés, so I think I must be lucky, and grateful that I have met them. I managed to finish quite a number of Maths questions today, in preparation for the inequalities+graphing techniques test next week.

I haven't talked to Marisol, Trish and the gang for a really long time now. Our schedules seem to clash all the time, plus the time difference. I kinda miss them... just pray that all is going well over in that part of the world.

The last episode of the Korean Drama Honor of Family just screened today on television. I like that drama a lot, because it's one of the few that teaches you morals and values, and is not just made for pure entertainment value. Some parts of the show opened doors for me mentally, leading me to reflect on some of the things that I took for granted, and the true value of the life that I would wish to lead. I know most people won't think and reflect after watching dramas, but I always do. haha. Even when watching anime. True happiness is measured by the little things in life that together form a picture of the larger stuff that cultivate the pure essence of life itself. That's the main outcome I gained from the drama. I gave my future a hard thought, and realised, the some of the goals I set were purely because of status, not happiness, nor fufillment. Those have since changed.

I guess i'm going to have to continue on with my Maths now. I still have 14 more questions to complete, before I can allow myself to go to sleep today.

No comments: