Saturday, March 6, 2010

tired, busy ME.

Hello blog, I think it's been a really long time since i've last updated you.

1035 YOU ROCK!! Y'all did super well for the sports carnival today, winning almost every game we played. We were majorly late for the Math trail, but that wasn't so bad afterall... we had half hour less than most teams, but we finished 3 stations in 40 minutes (plus the time brisk-walking to one station to another) and got 22 points. Credits go to Orson for his more IQ brain (He did most of the job, actually) and Carol for having a brain that worked better than mine at the 3rd station. lols. The breeze at Kallang today was really a bonus, enjoyed a lot of that today.

The jajeongmyun I had for lunch was really satisfying. I think i'm getting addicted to korean food... I'm like craving for Kimchi, seaweed soup, dooso bibimbap, jajeongmyun and mulgogi all the time.

I went to Ngee Ann Poly after the sports carnival today, to learn sign language, as part of my cca, Service learning. We're going to visit a deaf association, and perform the song 1,2,3,4 by the Plain White Ts in sign language. I'm really slow at sign language... and I feel really lucky to be able to voice out my opinions with my own voice, my own sound. Before this course, I never really reflected on the people who can't even hear the sound of their own voice, of music. I'll work really hard on perfecting this song in Sign language, music can overcome all boundaries, even that of sound.

Carol introduced me to this band called Faber Drive. Some of y'all should have heard of it. The band is actually quite nice ya know =)

I feel so at home in NY. I know it's just been barely more than a month, but I feel as if I have been here for ages. I love where I am now, and I really am happy in school. That's good, right? But I don't miss CCHY as much as most people do. I don't know why, but my attachment to CCHY has seemed to swindle into a insignificant portion within my heart. Am I supposed to miss my secondary school at all? So far all I miss is my BFFs and some teachers, but that's really it. I'm I supposed to miss chung cheng? What should I feel? I really don't know.

No comments: