Saturday, March 20, 2010

Haha, I just found out that doing the best in your homework can be the best revenge towards your teacher. One of the holiday homework that I dreaded doing the most was the Econs mindmaps on "all that you've learnt so far". Well, Good Luck in marking my script Econs teacher! Haha. I did like 8 pages of mindmaps, filled with neat handwriting but mass of really really tiny words. The content is really good (well it has to be, since it's just summarising and paraphrasing of the textbook) but it's straineous to read. Sweet Revenge. Oh, when did I ever become so bad...

Everyone is pretty much shocked that I cut my hair. I've been asking my classmates whether I should cut it for like upteen times, but I always gave them the impression that I would eventually keep the ponytail. I'll try to upload a photo of me, soon. Haha, but no promises, you know i'm the kind of person who is too lazy to grab that USB cable and upload a photo. But i swear I'll try? I wonder what my dad's reaction is going to be when he sees me once he comes back from Tokyo tonight.

God. I don't mind doing my Bio homework. But I HATE MATH. I don't even want to come near the maths assignment. So dreading the Math test in Term 2. argh. argh. argh.

I'm going to grab food now, though i just ate lunch not long ago. I'm suddenly feeling really hungry. Craving for luncheon meat sandwich, with apple slices dipped in peanut butter, and cup noodles. Ok, that sounds a little too much. But anyway, i'm going to ransack the kitchen.

No comments: