Friday, March 19, 2010

new hair!!!

I CUT MY HAIR. Haha... So, if you're looking for me in school or whatever, please look for a girl with my face but with a slightly-above-the-shoulder length bob. Goodbye ponytail! I've been wanting to cut my hair for months now, but I kept hesitating to do so. Finally a took a deep breath and let my locks fall to the scissors. Thank God it turned out looking good, not like some bimbo hairstyle. Lols. I must have been influenced by my friend Mabel. I keep using the word 'bimbo' nowadays. Hahax.

I'm sacrificing precious homework time to blog here, so I'll just try to write whatever I can. My service learning camp was, well, one of the most laid back camps I've attended in my entire life. Had fun, made many new friends, and got to sit on a wheel chair and wheel around the open space outside the staffroom at eleven plus at night. You might think I'm crazy, but I have always wanted to sit on the wheelchair (when i'm healthy!) and feel how it's like to wheel around. Now I understand that it can be kinda tiring on the arms especially.

I went back to CCHY today to collect my O level certificate with Su Xue. She said the cert looks like some restaurant menu. HAHA. I haven't got the chance to read my cert yet, once I got home from the hairdresser's, I've been slogging away on the computer, working on my Minor Research Paper for GP. I've finished almost all my homework, except for my Bio tutorial and that stupid stupid stupid Econs mindmaps on 2 chapters. I really hate doing mindmaps because it's firstly time consuming, and I find mindmaps useless for revision coz everything's all over the place, not in some sort of listing or sequence. So I'm doing all these basically just to make the freaking teacher happy. Dang, that sucks.

Okay, I've to get back to homework now. SAD. My holidays, just GONE. Like THAT.

Man, those pork ribs I had for dinner really makes you feel super stuffed. I'm wishing for a Roti Prata breakfast tomorrow morning. Curry!!! lols. But good ol' plain white Gardenia bread is great too =) With a sunny-side-up egg that i'll wake up early to fry. YUMMO.

No comments: