Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i heart my new hair

I never thought I would love short hair this much, well, not exactly really THAT short lahs, ok.

It's kinda funny, cause in the morning, I would wake up with the Ju Encai hairstyle, and by mid-day, the shape would have changed a little, most likely because i like to tuck my hair behind my ears while writing stuff during classes. By the end of the day, when I reach home, my hair would look like a slightly longer version of the the He Danya (from the weekend Korean Drama: Glory of Family) hairstyle. HAHA. I think the picture shows the transition stage between the 2 different hairstyles. LOLs.

Here's a photo (YES, i know, i uploaded a photo. MIRACLE) haha.


Looks like that's all for now. Sorry... Actually I shouldn't be blogging, but doing my PW research =X okays, back to work.

No comments: