Thursday, March 11, 2010

time-less. Literarily.

*sigh*... I hardly have time to blog nowadays...

The modular training course we had in school today was total crap. Haha... seriously. They made us do all lame childish games like form a human train and run around, look up and look down trying not to make eye-contact with anybody, slap each other's knees while seated cross legged... I was like "what the hell... waste time" I signed up for conflict management, but eventually, me and my friends just walked out halfway. As did many other people. Friends from other modules also walked out of their courses. I have the decision making course tomorrow, and I heard it is crap also, so I'm currently thinking of forgoing it, to study.

The speaking up, speaking out module was fun though... Speaking out. HAHA... my kinda thing. =))

Just finished printing my Bio notes... I doubt i'll have the time to do so anytime soon. Will be away on holiday and then followed by a camp, so I won't be back till the 19th of March. There goes my March holis. I can't even believe it's march already... I still feel as if I've just stepped into NY not long ago. I hear lots of friends complaining about student council though, like they totally treat the people like a Uniformed Group. It brings back chills just to think of the days I used to have in NPCC. GROSS... That was a disasterous experience. I'm sorry to the pro-NP people, but I the time that i spent in that cca was absolutely dreadful.

*yawn*. Got to wake up early to find a teacher in school tmr. Plus, our GP teacher wants to see us regarding holiday homework =( Teacher's shouldn't see holidays as a time to pile their students with homework. They should see it as a time when the students get to relax and de-stress, so they can return to the new term with better mental capacity and emotional health.

I'm sleeping at 10pm tonight.=P

No comments: