Sunday, March 21, 2010

breathless.

I've a feeling that I won't have the time to blog for a VERY long time for now, so I'm trying to blog as much as I can for these few days. Especially when the PW task comes out tomorrow. Oh GOSH.

I just spent like 14 minutes on the phone with Cheng Hui. I miss her SO MUCH. It's so hard to meet up nowadays, given our busy schedules, like I tried asking her out for dinner tmr, but she can't make it. It's great to hear that she's doing well in ACJC now, though the stress is definitely there. Hmph, of course it's there, I can even feel it building up in NYJC. Just checked the school website and realised we have 2 Econs tests next week. Dang. Plus one math test next week. Looks like I've to revolve my next weekend around revision...

There's this guy in my class, like it's so easy to talk to him, well, at least for me. Don't get me wrong, it's not as if I have a crush on him or what, but he's good friend material, you get what I mean? But some of my classmates, the ones that I'm closer to, they don't really like him, so I'm like stuck in the middle most of the time, with another of my friend. Hmph. I really hope this doesn't go on for the rest of the year, or next year, if not i'll be put in awkward positions really often. I'm only saying this here, because nobody in my class knows of my blog, except for Carol, whom I know I can trust. The situation's not too bad now, I'd rather it stay this way, or become better. Hopefully it'll never reach the stage when I'm made to choose sides. Oh, touchwood.

My Math homework is being pushed till after lunch, due to my procastination. Haha... I really don't see the point in learning Math, I'm just taking it because I have to, unlike that of my other subjects, which I really have interest in. But I swore to myself that I must get an A for Math in Alevels. That looks like there's still a lot of work to be done.

I'm starting to worry about my subjects now. haha. Is it too early to start worrying?

when you feel the world is crashing, all around your feet, come running headlong into my arms, Breathless. I'll never judge you, I can only LOVE you. Come now, running headlong into my arms... Breathless.

No comments: