Friday, April 2, 2010

The entire of today wasn't as productive as I hoped it would be, as a result I'm way behind my schedule and to-do list. But I wouldn't change anything about what happened today, though. No, I wouldn't.

Things are getting pretty much hectic in life, i've already lost more than expected personal time. I slept quite late last night, or rather, this morning. Lols. I slept at like 2 am, so yeah... There's too much things to do, and everything is kinda eating up more and more of your life. But somehow I feel happier, not as stressed or depressed as last year. Last year I was practically tearing myself apart trying to juggle everything. This year I'm seeing it more of as a challenge, and something that I can and will overcome. Is this the onset of maturity or just plain ignorance?

*Yawn*. The one hour afternoon nap didn't have much of an effect afterall.

I'll make this post short today. I PROMISE i'll write tomorrow... and that i'll write more.
Meeting li hao for running tmr morning. I dun wanna fail my 2.4km. =)

No comments: