Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ironic humour.

There have been rumours going around our class that the both of us, I and him, are already dating. No wonder i've been getting weird stares by one of the girls in class! HAHA but basically I find the entire thing hilarious. I have no intention at all of stepping into a relationship with anyone except for my A level syllabus at this point in time, and most of the time we spend together is study, study, study. Yes, there are those intervals when your straining eyes force you to take a break and we start chatting up, but in the end we're both onto the books again. Lols... I know I like him, but I'm very content with having him as a good friend, so I'm keeping the status quo. And he's doing the same.

But i'm really curious to see how the imaginations of those guys who have nothing better to do in class are going to play out, so we're not intending to clarify anything we them, yet. LOLs. I'm just intending to let my closer girlfriends in class know that the rumours aren't true, and just let the nosey-parkers think what they want to think. Anyway, if you try to clarify stuff with them, they will NEVER believe you. Rumours originated from this particular guy, who is also responsible for 2 rumours (which are still on-going... btw) prior to this one. He's a pretty smart guy, but too bad he's not putting his intelligence into the right use. I'm actually keen to see how this entire episode is going to play itself out. One more reason why school isn't boring, at all.

I slept for the entire morning till afternoon... which i think should be partly due to fatigue and my stupid sinus infection that has been causing phelgm to clog in my pharynx (i'm still a bio student ok!!). If it gets really bad, i'll go see the doctor, but i'll still turn up in school.

Oh god. Going to work through the weekend, AGAIN. Have to re-do my PI, organise geog file, geog tutorial, math tutorial, econs case study, bio notes.... and the list is never-ending. It always is, isn't it?

No comments: