Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I got exempted from NAFTA test. I cannot believe it. All these years i've been trying to get exempted, and finally this year, when i've decided to work hard for NAFTA, and the teacher says that I can be exempted. My PE teacher rocks man!! But my aunt is now worried that my scerlosis (the backbone prob) has gotten worse, so she wants me to go see the doctor. =( Well, everything has a bad side.

I stayed back after school again today, to help him with his long overdue chinese homework. That's his worst subject, so he tends to procastinate for that. Haha. We ended up talking alot, as per usual. As we were walking from school to the mrt station he asked if i felt he was a burden to me, like cause he was always asking me to stay back after school to study together. I told him it was ok and i enjoyed his company. But the way he asked seemed like he was trying to imply something. I don't know what exactly. I don't want to make any wild guesses either.

Marisol told me to just tell him how i feel. Like SHE always does. I kinda admire her in a sense. She always lives like there's no tomorrow, she's frank, straightforward, and not afraid to tell the people around her how she feels, for fear of regret that she might never get to say those words again. I don't know, I just can't bring myself to tell him how i really feel, or ask him how he feels about me. It's just not me to do that. But i know i don't wanna say or ask anything, because i'm just afraid that things between us would just go all awkward and affect our friendship. I'd rather be friends with him than lose him totally. Ok, i know i sound all cliché, but, that's the hard truth.

Yesterday, his personal message on msn was "Valentine's is over, and i thought cupid was on paid leave... I'm not complaining though". I found it pretty amusing. I don't dare to write out my own thoughts on my personal message, I just look around for song lyrics that I can relate to and post those lyrics up. So it doesn't seem too obvious. But most of the time i post the lyrics up just plainly because i find them cool, so ok, you can't really tell how i feel just by reading my PM.

Oh GOSH. I have my GP essay outline to finish. I wanted to stay up to watch CSI tonight, but I guess i just will watch CSI: Miami till 11pm and sleep. I'm really tired after studying past midnight yesterday.

No comments: