Friday, April 23, 2010

mistake.

Ok, rumours that I'm dating him is spreading in the class like wildfire. You could even say that almost half the class thinks it's the truth. Lols! I really don't feel bothered about such rumours, there's just too many things on my plate now to think of this. Besides, I think i've finally had it sorted out. I think my feelings for him is just that of one of my closest friends ever, and nothing really more than that. Maybe things will change for the future, but for now, it's just best friends and that's that. I might have mistaken my feelings for him earlier. Maybe it's because I've never met a guy that understands me as well as he does. Yeah, come to think of it, it's all at the friends level. Or maybe like a brother. But definitely nothing more.

YAWN. I'm SO dead tired. I don't think I can keep my eyes open for long, but it just has been TOO LONG since my last post, so I thought I'd just drop by and type a post. Had Film Fest in school today, attended a screening of 3 short films in school, like cinema like that. It was quite fun =) Was definitely a good destress from the entire one and a half week I spent mugging for my bio test today. Once the bio test was cleared, I felt this HUGE surge of relief, and accomplishment (for doing my best. whether i fail or pass is another issue. haha). Tmr meeting Carol in the morning for a girls-morning-out, and then Kahay in the afternoon to study, and later at night go for our school's Chinese Orchestra and Gu zheng concert. Lihao, Lingshan... JIAYOU! haha

ok... i really need sleep now. i think i'll die of lerthargy tmr if i don't hit the pillow now. just gonna pack my bag for tmr and drift off into lala land.

I MISS MY BFFs SO DAMN MUCH. IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE WE'VE LAST MET. I HOLD ON TO THE TIMES WHERE WE HAD THE MOST FUN AND LAUGHS TOGETHER. MY GIRLS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I LOVE AND MISS YOU LOTS. XOXO.

Oh, i might be changing my blog URL soon. haha. heads up.

No comments: