Tuesday, March 10, 2009

say goodbye...

my godd... time really flies.
I really don't see any reason to go to school tmr. One of the reasons is that my two BFFs, chenghui and suxue are both gonna be overseas, and I left behind here in Singapore with Calista, who most likely would be slacking at home again...

everything is soo not going as planned. I just found out today that the freaking motivational workshops last till 6 pm every single day. We're basically paying to waste our time. What is the point of all these? They are just stupid con-mens trying to have a session, that would just make us happy, in the pretence of motivation and then get money from our pockets. It's just DUMB. I'm supposed to be practicing for my debate and this stupid thing comes in and ruins everything. i hate it.

I'm pretty worried about cheng hui and my 'nepal' classmates... would they all get sick? hope not.

No CSI tonight, and they shifted Bones to 12.30 am. Why does Channel 5 always cancel or shift all the good shows away? and endorse all the local shows which 90% are of poor standard. No wonder more and more people are getting Cable or paid tv.

goodbye to my friends, goodbye to my personal time, goodbye to my favourite shows. sometimes life really is THAT bad.

안녕히가세요 (annyeonghi gaseyo)
참는사랑
carmen

No comments: