Friday, March 6, 2009

I need a hug.

My mind is in a whirl. I can't think straight, I can't do anything right! I know it's my second post today, but i really need to type. Everything's crashing down at once, and I don't know what to do.

Su xue's flight is about to take off i think, she's going home to China to see her family. We all should be lucky that our moms and dads are with us. I hope she has a more than wonderful time back home, though i'll miss her.

I really haven't been drawing lately. My 24/7 has been debate, homework, studying, debate, homework, studying. I wish i can break out of this routine asap and get back to my fashion designs. I feel like a walking routine zombie.

Cheng hui's leaving for Nepal soon, together with like half of my class, I suppose. Was initially selected too to go with them, but was sorta deemed medically unfit. I wish I was on that flight too. =(

Too many things have been happening lately, including this sudden relationship problem that entered my life. I've tried damn hard to hide it, forget it, but in the end, i decided the best way was just to tell my friends and sort it out. Everything's much better now, but still bad. But thanks anyways to my BFFs Suxue, Kharmei, Calista and Chenghui, for helping me sort it all out.

Sometimes I even wonder if I should just give up studies, and focus on debate, or the other way around. I'm always struggling for the balance between the two, one my passion, the other my obligation. It is difficult, but i still have to try. And my sciences and maths are just BAD. I flunked my CTs in those subjects, and I can never seem to forgive myself for that. I'm sill harping on that 'just passed' grade i got for Physics. I studied so hard. Another example of why life isn't fair.

changed my blogskin anyways, the previous one was becoming a burden on my eyes. This one's simple but neater. I miss some of my old friends. Wish I could call them up sometime...

I need a hug, real bad. And I'm going to get one from my parents now... hahax. yaya, I'm a mummy's and daddy's girl. just like Ms Kaur. =) I love her lessons btw.

lovelovelove
carmen
"don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine" Taylor Swift's I'd Lie. and I really would. maybe ;)

No comments: