Sunday, March 22, 2009

my friends are back!

~ Yeah ~

Went to Changi Airport yesterday, to pick up Su Xue, and also to welcome ChengHui back from her strenous Nepal school trip that I was so sore about not going (thank GOD!)

Su Xue gained a bit of weight =) and looked more radiant than usual.
While Cheng Hui on the other hand, lets put it this way, she went through alot of hardship through the 11days, with no hot water, electricity, or proper sanitation. If it was me, I wouldn't really mind the lack of electricity or whatsoever, but its the FOOD. hahax. I have a damn weak stomach, and I guess I would be puking (vomiting) for like all 11 days. I wouldn't mind going even if it was a puking trip, but I really WOULD mind if my classmates and my teachers were to see me in that state, and if I would become more of a burden.

Well... all the boys got tanned, the girls slimmed down mostly, and well, the teachers didn't look too good themselves. But I was happy to see Cheng Hui.

And Su Xue was soo sweet, she brought tea and an entire tea set back for me! It's great to have such good friends! She definitely glowed more than usual, unlike me, who still bears panda eyes from mugging away at the mountainous homework.

Ahh... I wish I had gone out of the country this March. I would have gone to New York if I could. Well, it puts me at peace to see all my friends safe and sound, although many did not notice my presence at the airport yesterday. Can't blame them, they must miss their family. I know I would.

That's all to post about for today I guess =)

Now the only thing not to look forward to, is tmr, which is the freaking first day of the second school term. damn.

whattheheck....

No comments: