Monday, March 9, 2009

Rants.

Just ended a long day of debate... and I still have load of stuff like more debate, and homework to do, so i think i'll be mugging till the wee hours again. =) Thought I'd blog a while to type off the stress. So tiring... I wish all these work would just disappear... but as Mrs Choo would put it "fat hope slim chance"...

I'm having the worst migrane in weeks, and I wonder if I'm able to wake up for dance practice tmr. I'm putting my entire heart and soul into debate now, and I'm really really hoping that our team will make it to the quarter finals at the very least. Cheng Hui is leaving for Nepal in like 1 day, and that's like taking away half of the foundation of our debate team. Now we're like a UNO block waiting to fall, unless me and Emily and Gerald can hold it up long enough to break through.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy today, as we won our round in the NUS policy debates. I got "best speaker" which shows that I've finally gotten my game back. I've been dropping in standard for the past few debates, and THANK GOD i'm finally starting to pick up to my potential. Sometimes I always blame myself for being not good enough. This time I'll have to be at my best... jiayoux!

lovelovelove,
carmen

No comments: