Friday, March 27, 2009

CRAZIER



I love that new Taylor Swift song that she sang in a guest appearance in Hannah Montana the Movie... the song's name is crazier... I'm listening to that like over and over again now.

FINALLY... I changed my specs. Like i've been waiting forever to change it. Its frameless, and cherry pink =)

yeahs, going to watch Jonas Brothers 3D Live with Cal and Suxue, ahhh NICK JONAS! Its opens on 9th April if I'm not wrong... so we can go after sports day =) yippee!

My report book is officially lost. It just disappeared into thin air. Mrs Choo can't find it. Ms Kaur says its fine, coz the school has copies of my past records. I was almost scared to death when I first heard it was missing...

PTA meeting today... or like Singaporeans would call it "Meet the Parents Session". I don't like that term coz its lengthy, and it reminds me of the movie "Meet the Fockers"... !! I hope Mrs Choo won't say anything bad about me! I got a shock today when my results slip said I got 37.1 marks for my A Maths. MY GODD... thankfully it was a MISTAKE. The register no.s were kinda mixed up, so I got someone else's marks. Thank Thank Thank Thank GOD~! I didn't need another shock to add on to the lost report book.

ANyways... Here is the lyrics for "Crazier" performed by my favourite artist TAYLOR SWIFT.

I'd never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where I want to go to
You open the door
Theres so much more
I've never seen it before
Always tryin to fly
But I couldnt find wings
But you came along and you changed everything

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, craizer
Feels like im fallin'and I
Am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

I've watched from a distance as you
Made up your room?
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know how that would feel
And you made it so real
You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes
And you made me believe

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, craizer
Feels like im fallin' and I
Am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier
OhhBaby you showed me what livin' is for
I don't wanna hide anymore
Ohh ohh
You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, craizer
Feels like im fallin' and I
Am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier
Crazier, crazier, crazier

No comments: