Friday, March 6, 2009

Love story

Sorry sorry sorry for not posting so long... Been dealing with some personal issues lately.

I just realised that most of my friends have boyfriends, some who I don't even know of. It's a shocking reality to me, since, I believed that all of them were single. Ah well, as for me, I'm still sticking to my 19-year-old rule. or maybe not... As usual =)

One other thing is the burden that a relationship brings about. Like seriously, if they think that they are ready to take on that responsibility to a serious BGR then, by all means, go ahead! But, I think that only like 50% of the people whom I know who are dating (don't worry sec 4 friends, they are all younger than me and I'm a december kid, so definitely not sec 4=)), I think are really up to keeping the responsibility.

Well, I like to fantasize about being in a romance sometimes, just for the fun of it, but even if it really happened in reality, I wouldn't take the chance.

I hope my love story has a happy ending =)

xoxo,
carmen

No comments: