Friday, September 24, 2010

pre-battle SPEECH!! LOLS

I don't know when i can blog again, so this prolly is it. till after promos. or maybe i may blog in between. haha, i really don't know.

I don't know if i can make it past promos. But i'll give it my best shot. To give up now, is the true regret. I'll do my best. I promise. One week left. I'll give it my all.

It's at these times when i realise how important certain people are in my life. Like they're irreplacable. To these people, thank you for being who you are, and guiding me through.

and to my dear,
I'm only up when you're not down, don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. Don't lose hope yet. The battle hasn't begun, and we still have time to prepare. Your mental capacity is higher than most people. ONE WEEK. you can do it!! I believe you can. We'll make it through, together.
Just like you've always been there for me when i need you, i wanna make sure that you pull through to, okay? So promise me, we'll work together. We'll fight together. and win together. Let's take on the world. With you, i know i can.

CHENG HUI. my honor's roll girl. haha, don't say you're gonna give up again hor. bluff me =(
You'll always outshine me, superwoman. And I've no qualms about that. Please lend me some of your strength this time. I miss the times when you would give me a big hug before exams. and when we would say "I feel motivated!" in exaggerated tones, just to boost morale. I really REALLY miss all of those little little things that gave me all the courage i needed to pull through my Os. Now it's Ps. hahaha, for Promos. And you're not here. It seems harder to take exams. =(
Say you believe in me darling. Look me in the eye and tell me I can achieve the impossible.

SU XUE. woah, i miss sitting beside you during exams leh! now always sit beside strangers. =X haha, I wish you all the best for yr promos, sister. I know you're struggling too, but we'll make it through. haha, like we did so before. right? and as we learnt, failing, isn't the end to everything. It's just a grade. It's the journey that counts.

For all the people that love me, believe in me and have faith in me.
everytime you smile, i'll smile; and everytime you shine, i'll shine for you.

P.S. MY DAD TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!

No comments: