Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Orson came over to my place today. And I couldn't have spent the day better. I really really don't know how or what I did for me to deserve someone like that. And my aunt and grandma are always full of praises of him. haha! I don't know if it's abit early to say this, but I can't wait to marry the guy. I really envy married couples now. haha. the way they're entitled to take on the world together. we already are taking on things together, just not the world, yet. =)

I didn't really study much today after Orson left. My dad's worried that i'm too stressed up, without me even realising it. I'm prolly visiting starbucks tmr, get some caffeine to perk my moods or something. hah. I'll do my best for the promos. I'm just starting to hate that voice in my head that's starting to tell me that it's doubting if my best is enough. I hope I stay strong enough and not break down again like I did for my mid-years. It's strange, how i'm telling everyone around me to believe in themselves when I myself doubt if I can do it.

My teeth hurt like crazy. Stupid wisdom teeth. Haha, yeah, they're coming out, but i don't feel any wiser at all.

My dear, I wanna wake up and go to sleep to you. I wanna cook and clean, and watch your expressions when you see me do so. I wanna hear you boast about yourself to me, rant about everything that happened in the day. I wanna spend every second of my life with you, and I wouldn't give my hand or heart to anyone else. I love you, and nothing in the world would ever change that.

No comments: