Thursday, December 2, 2010

sixteen, going on, seventeen.

i'm Seventeen tomorrow. i just realised. i'm SEVENTEEN tomorrow. usually birthdays never mattered to me. i don't know, somehow i get a sense of "i'm growing up" when the number seventeen presents itself to me. This is the last post on the sixteenth year of my life =) How cool is that!

Currently i'm talking to Orson and listening to Beast. haha. nothing can get better than this. lols. come to think of it, there are alot of things better than this. but what the heck. i'm happy and smiling now. haha. i was just thinking about the stuff i've accomplished in the 16th year of my existence. lols. i didn't manage to conjure up a really magnificant list, but some of the stuff that are on it are things for me to remember, and things for me to be proud of. there were also alot of mistakes made, words that shouldn't have been said, things that shouldn't have been done, time that shouldn't have been wasted, but i'll just have to put that all behind me. coz the main thing is that there were a lot of rough times, and i got through them much better than i thought.

Seventeen. A whole new year. One year older. A lot more responsibilities. Higher expectations. More hardwork. More obstacles to overcome. I still don't know how i'm going to do it. Make it through to Eighteen, and hopefully i can look back and tell myself i've done well. Truthfully, i've never made any birthday wishes before. Not that i can recall. Maybe a few minor wishes when i was young. Oh, i remember wishing for world peace once. HAHA. i guess that wish went ignored. =x

for my seventeenth birthday, i'd like to make a wish though. I don't feel like wishing for any objects, coz i know i've much more than what many other people would have. I think i'd wish for myself to be a better person. I wish that I'll become more sensible and responsible, and wouldn't make the people who love me worry for me anymore, or get mad at me for my mistakes. I wish i'd have more in me to push myself harder towards fufilling the expectations people have of me. I wish to be a someone they can be proud of. I wish to be someone whom i myself can be satisfied with. It's a huge wish, although much smaller in scale than wishing for world peace, but, it's a wish that i can achieve. if i constantly remind myself, and put my mind to it.

Tomorrow will be a fun day, since Orson is bringing me out. Haha... He makes me feel like i actually have a birthday. Usually for my birthdays i just get a cake and a song. and that's it. nothing else. it doesn't really feel like a special day. but this year it does. So, thank you. Really. This means the world to me. I just hope my mom doesn't forget my birthday. Hope... hah. i don't know if she'll remember. i hope she does. =x

화이팅!!~

No comments: