Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sick leave.

blehs, i'm sick and at home! somehow i feel really really happy about this.

So, i wake up, with a double tummy ache, both cramps and gastric. Ate gastric pills first, then collapse on my bed, where i waited for what felt like eons before breakfast finally arrived. Ate a few spoonfuls of rice, then chewed and swallowed a pill of Brexin (some painkiller thing that's supposedly much stronger than Panadol, coz the latter doesn't work on me) and then tried to sleep. it's hard to fall asleep when you feel like yr abdomen is being torn apart and stabbed simultaneously, but i managed.

I wanted to wake up to crawl to school for my Econs test, which is so happening in 30 minutes time from the next sentence i type, but neeehhh. My body protested. My boyfriend protested. My stubborn mind listened. sooo now, i'm slacking at home, which kinda rocks actually, cos i haven't felt this relaxed in a long time, despite that i still feel like i'm floating. (imma ghost!)

I didn't go to the doctor's, coz i KNOW what she will say to me. 'You're Stressed!' I always get that. haha. I am stressed. There's no point denying such stuff anyways. So I stayed home, did a facial, listening to music and just chilled. Maybe I'm going to study Econs later. Maybe. But really, I can't be bothered about school right now. I shouldn't bother. I need rest. Right?

Kinda hoping that Orson will drop by my place to see me after school ends, but that's too evil of me... hehs. I mean, he'll reach home late, he'll finish work late, sleep late, and the cycle goes on. So I'd better be the good girlfriend and fight the urge to see him till tmr. I'm pretty much dreading tmr though. There's like CCA. Math Lecture. ugh. The thought of Math makes me feel sleepyyyy......zzzzzzzz

Sunday, my uncle came over and he was like asking me which Uni in Australia I wanna go. Imma like, I dunno. Which I really don't. It's so pressurising, these people, like they're making my decisions for me. And he wants me to enroll in the February class so I can end Uni earlier. In my mind, I was going wtf. Really, I NEED a break after A levels and all, and i have NEVER got a chance really, to thoroughly enjoy myself during my youth, and you want me to go mug early, so I can work early? Seriously. I wish I had the courage to say No there and then. I'm sick and tired of these nosey people poking their business into my life. I want to live it my own way. Why can't they even give me that. And my parents, they NEVER speak up for me about what I want in front of others. they should. Sometimes i feel they are too protective in some ways and too unprotective in others. They know what i want. It's not like I never told them, and they agreed. So why let other people dig on me. Why?

I'm tired, and frustrated. That's why I need a break.

No comments: