Saturday, February 26, 2011

i went out to Art Friend today, to get some art material, then after that to city hall to check out something, but i didn't find the thing that i wanted. then afterthat i made my way to somerset to study abit. Met my aunt and my aunt's cousin (my cousin-aunt?) there, we had some fun doodling on café tissue paper, and had dinner at this German restaurant near Marché. They may be much older than me, but they feel like my age when we do this kinda stuff. I wish i had friends like them, but really i don't. haha, not that my friends are bad, but they are deep-thinkers. Sometimes i wish i had more simple-minded people surrounding me. Perhaps then i wouldn't see life as something so bleak at times.



I missed my boyfriend today. haha, i'm so used to having him around all the time, that when i go out without him, something seems missing. It wasn't so bad when aunt and cousin-aunt came around, but the few hours before that. I've been going through rough times lately, and I try really hard not to show it to anyone else, but him. And he's there for me, so i'm glad that's the case. I'm glad I don't have to cry alone anymore. and he makes me feel secure, and that's the best thing.



i'd better get to sleep now. it's late. and tmr i've to work harder. i won't feel guilty for relaxing today though. i needed it.

No comments: