Sunday, January 4, 2009

busy 09

ITS only the 4th day into the new year... and my to-do list is turning from a molehill into Everest. Damn... don't I get a breather?!

Whatever the case, well I've got lots to worry about, and how this year is going to turn out depends on how I start it. got to get things organised and stuff... and SHOP for chinese new year clothes...

I spotted two outfits. a hot PINK dress from robinsions costing S$89, and a grey "dress length" pullover tunic costing S$69 from Dorothy Perkins.... which to choose? I'm still wondering. The pink one is nice... the cloth and all makes the price worthy, but could the pink be too much of a Stand out on me?? The Dorothy Perkins number however, is pretty but not stand out, but the quality of its workmanship and fabric makes the S$69 quite a crunch. It only worth at the most S$45!!

anyway... i hope i'll find something that suits me... and I hope that Taylor Swift CD would release in ASIA QUICKER... I hate to wait until Feburary!

lovelovelove,
carmen =)

No comments: