Tuesday, December 23, 2008

twilight movie


Just went to watch the movie twilight yesterday. Wow... they really chose similar actors to the book. For the first time, the actors actually looked like the people I imagined when I read the book. =)

However, the movie was a slight disappointment, as it wasn't as good as the book, nor as spectacular as I hoped, but it was still good in its own sense. But I still urge people to watch it... hahax.

I'm almost finished with new moon... and i bought Breaking Dawn, but Eclipse is out of STOCK!!! =( damned... I didn't want to start on Breaking Dawn, without reading Eclipse first, to keep the order... but it seems like I might not be able to control myself... hahax. Anyway, anyone knows and is very completely absolutely sure that somewhere sells Eclipse.... PLEASE... tell me.

I can't help getting the song "Love Story" by Taylor Swift outta my mind... I believe it really fits the Twilight Story... Bella and Edward, instead of Romeo and Juliet... hahax.

By the way, I'm learning how to play "Bella's Lullaby" on the piano... I hope I can at least play it at slow speed, before school (or rather chaos, and stress, and depression...) starts. I can't wait for my BFF Su Xue to come back with her guitar...

"its a love story, baby just say yes.."
xoxo,
carmen =)

No comments: