Monday, December 8, 2008

It's gonna be Christmas soon, and I guess I'm gonna have to start hunting for prezzies. I love all my friends soo soo much, and I hope that I get the right things for them. =)

I miss everyone so much. Just had my class chalet on the 5th december, had a smoky BBQ (yummo)... I feel kinda badd though, coz i just sat there, and didn't really help cook... hahax. Fine, i'll payback next year. ;)

had tonnes of fun, playing at the beach with my 2 besties, however, was really sadd that Su xue couldn't make it. well, we'll just have to make sure that the next class gathering would be bigger, and BETTER. (yummo too!)

working on a couple of projects, and homework this week. Aim to finish all the homework by this week... seems impossible, but have to try.

'listening to Taylor Swift's first album over and over again. Godd, I just love her music. =D

okayys, gtg now, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do ;P

XOXO
carmen
(yummo yummo, hahax, trademark of Rachel Ray.)

No comments: