Thursday, December 18, 2008

Twilight and Taylor Swift....


Twilight and Taylor swift...

Current mood: calm


Heya... You'd probably be wondering what Twilight has gotta do with Taylor Swift. I only have one answer for you... I LOVE them both =)
still obsessed with taylor's music, and as usual, i'm listening to her tunes while I type this blog... and I'm so gladd, that her album Fearless is number ONE again. (double smiles =))
I can't wait to watch Twilight... yeah, those of ya in USA might think I'm slow, but it only opens in Singapore on the 18th of December. So I'm like watching it on Monday, at my favourite cinema, Orchard Cathay Yayy...
Did I mention that I read the Twilight book 3 times already?? hahax, well now you know. =)

xoxo,
carmen

Currently listening:Taylor Swift

By Taylor Swift

Release date: 2008-03-18

No comments: