Sunday, April 20, 2008

julia gabriels

wow... i realized that i haven't blogged about the julia gabriels competition yet. i'm so proud of my team and how far we've gone.... bagged a prize for entering 1/4 finals. y'all out there may not think of it as much... but its a huge step for us... and we intend to go in stronger and better next year.

to think of how much we've sacrificed, our grades, our sleep, our time... some of us were even mentally and physically exhausted... but at least we made it quite far.

i got into the position of one of the top 20 best speakers in division III. but to my family, friends and of course my TEAM MATES.... i wouldn't have made it without y'all. and if i could change history, i'd rather we all got the same award together.

thnks esp to C.H (i'm jus saying the initials for safety puposes) ... who gave me so much encouragement, and whoose attitude inspired me to put in my very best, and the one who showed me the true meaning of winning and losing as a team.

thnx to my teachers too... esp ms selvi... and mr victor tan ... not forgetting mdm samboo.

y'all are the best!
from cArMen::

No comments: