Thursday, August 5, 2010

My friend, who is taking art, gave me some jumping clay to play with during bio class today. It's damn fun, seriously. I made a fat looking bittergourd, which kahay destroyed. =( haha. But the bittergourd really looked like one okay....!!

okay, i just realised i haven't finished telling my story about why i made the bittergourd. HAHA. Here's my explanation to my desperate attempt on being literary and artistic:
1. Bittergourd may be bitter, but it's full of nutrients! It means that to attain the good stuff in life, one has to go through some hardship.
2. When cooking, Bittergourd is known to 'remove' the unpleasant tastes of certain foods, like fish. So, in making the bittergourd, I'm hoping that it'll take away all the unpleasant stuff in your life. So you can be happier, and trouble free. =)
Should I make a new bittergourd? HAHA. But if i happen to pass by Daiso or Art Friend, I'm SO buying the jumping clay. it's uber fun~! Maybe I'll make another bittergourd. and paint it. lols. maybe i'll make 2 bittergourds! in case one gets destroyed. HAHA

I'm seriously craving for a glass of ice-water now. haha. i know that sounds like damn ridiculous, but yeah. ice-water...!!

Seriously PW and that freaking stupid YOG cheering on Sunday totally ruined my today. But as usual, he managed to bound it back to a high. haha. =) But PW was sucky. seriously, the comments made... haix. I don't even see the wrong in certain parts!! and that YOG cheering? GOD. my 12 bucks spent on a Large sized shirt, which i confirm cannot wear. =( And I don't even want to go for YOG on Sunday! This is totally ridiculous. =( My parents and grandma and aunt are all in support of me playing truant for that thingy.

i'm... going to get my ice-water now. and pack my bag... for tmr =)

No comments: