Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ha ha ha=) as everyday passes, i just feel luckier =)

Seriously, I don't know what to blog about today. Oh yeah, i have lots to say.... I mean, i could go on for ages about how my boyfriend is like the best, but, hahaha... I don't want to make anyone else jealous =P My aunt is like beaming with envy upon the thought that my boyfriend is better than her husband. HAHA=) Joleen is also always telling me how great Orson is. I feel like on top of the world. heeheehee... God, i look like an idiot now, smiling to myself in front of the computer screen.

I didn't really pay attention in school today. Somehow my mind was just starting to blank out. Maybe i'm working too hard, and need to de-saturate my brain. haha. Bought myself bubble tea as a motivation today. As I promised myself, I finished my Bio homework. So, now i'm sipping bubble tea, and blogging, while listening to Beast, before i go on to finish my maths homework, and doing a rough outline of my EoM. That's about all you're going to hear about PW in my blog. PW is totally depressing. *throws out of window*

Something's wrong with me. I'm like epic high now. Maybe it's the sugar rush from the S$1 "Green-tea with pearl". ANYways. I'm going to mug throughout national day~! haha, sounds crazy right? I'm planning what to do during the national day holidays, and i've decided that i completely have to eat KFC, because I haven't ate it for a super long time... and i have vouchers! Haha... we can eat while watching the National Day Parade, and me and my aunt will confirm be criticising the parade from head to toe. haha, that's like... a family tradition. LOL. Okay, i'd better go do some work now, make use of this "high-ness". =)

Cheers people!
xoxo
carmen. =)

I'll work hard because it's worth all the faith, support, and love you've given me.

No comments: