Thursday, November 20, 2008

never my friend

I'm angry at this very moment. Like how could you even say such a thing, so cold so unfeeling and so hurtful? I'm upset, i'm disappointed, and I bet even your best joke can't change that. I treated you as a friend, trusted you, listened to you. But you never listened, oh no you didn't. You never listened to ME. So here's a song. Just for you. Hope you HATE it.

I thought you were my friend
Someone I could talk to
I was always there to lend
a shoulder where you could cry your blues

But you never took me seriously
Now finally I've had enough.
You never really notice when I'm not me
How many times have i had to fake a laugh
When i'm tearing up inside...

So now I shut my doors,
lock my heart song in
Never gonna let you in again
All you did was say
how bad was your day
I can't imagine how oblivious you were
to me
Well girl, I finally broke off, realised,
That you, was never my friend.

After the time you said
you could do fine without me
I almost cried a tear
on the other side of the telephone

Well, but you hung up before I could say
How mean can you be to me
You never realize when I'm not me
How many times i've had to fake a laugh
When I'm tearing up inside...

So now i shut my doors
lock my heart song in
never gonna let you in again
All you did was say
How busy was your day
I can't imagine how oblivious you were to me
Well girl, I finally broke off, realised
That you were never a friend.

You never gave a damn bout anything
just looked at yourself
now it's time for you to realize why your true friends are no one else but me
but now I'm leaving

Now that I've shut my doors
locked my heart song in
you've no one else to tell
how alone you feel now
and I can imagine how you're gonna finally feel
how it's to be neglected, disrespected
and you're never my friend.

~To this particular person~ wishing you bad luck forever.

From:
carmen

No comments: