Thursday, November 20, 2008

i'm sick! with hypoglycemia?

Oh goddd... I just read an article about Miley and Nick Jonas, that dated way back, about how Nick helped Miley find out she had hypoglycemia by a blood glucose test, and a trip to the doctor's. I was curious, so I googled hypoglycemia. and I found out that i have all the symptoms! the initial ones at least.

I'm not scared, but this possibly is the reason and explanation I've been looking for. I mean, I've always had these really bad stomach aches and giddy spells almost everyday of the week. and I always feel kinda light headed, like you've low blood pressure kinda thing? Yeah. It was really unbearable at first, and in school i would like break in to cold sweat in the midst of lessons. It's been going on for almost 2 months now, so I think that I kinda got used to it.

I'm still getting it now, even though it's the holidays... godd. Should I visit the doc?'Don't Know.

confused,
carmen =(

No comments: