Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh no... end of the holidays...


Oh no... The holidays are ending... oh no... help!!! I hate to return to that mundane life. You know, like wake up, go to sch, come back, do homework, eat dinner, do more homework. THAT KINDA LIFESTYLE. It totally sucks.

Anyway... I'm trying to learn sewing now, to make it as a fashion designer. I have to master it, despite the heavy workload from school...! Oh school. DRATS. I feel like tearing at the thought of it. don't you?

speaking of tearing, wow, I almost did when I watched D.gray-man ep 88 LAVI. Lavi-kun... omg... he's so CCUUTEE when he's young... hahax. anyway, it was so heart wrenching for any Lavi fan. Heart breaking.

Lucky I read the manga way before hand and I know he's not gonna die. Lavi... aishiteru! anyway here are some screen shots from ep 88... enJOY!

hahax... lol
XOXO
carmen

No comments: