Sunday, June 22, 2008

aaahhh... back to school tmr..

Ohh mannn.... I hate how time passes by so fast when I'm having fun... Come on, i spent like almost my entire holiday doing homework, and only get to enjoy that little bit of extra time and now its back to school?? That's soo unfair...
I wish I had one more week. Seriously.. just one more week for me to watch all the movies I love, and to do all the stuff that i wanted to do during the holidays.

You know, thinking back, I already miss my childhood, even though I'm just a teen. I mean, like since primary 4, all the kids in Singapore have been logging ahead, so hard and desperate to get tops for their studies. They don't really get to take that time and explore the world around them and stuff like that.

Thankfully, I have wonderful parents, that expose me to different cultures in various parts of the world. I have been getting above average grades ( but not top grades... just slightly abve av.), until now, when I find it extremely difficult to balance my life and my studies. My school work has taken up almost all my time, and I wish I could trade that homework time for valuable time with my family. Now, we don't even have time to play Reversi, Cluedo or Monopoly anymore!

Luckily, my parents don't expect me to get straight As, but just to do the best that I can. Ever since i've returned from Canada, I believe that studying is a priority, but not one of the top. Those on the top should be family, yourself, and just being happy.

XOXO... wishing y'all the best of luck...
CARMEN

No comments: