Wednesday, June 11, 2008

can't get over miley!!


Heya peeps...
wow... i'm still crazy over Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus's songs after so long... hahax. GO miley GOO!! she's a real star... if only i had singing talent like her. hahax... i mean i can sing, but i can't project my voice...

Anyway... enough about me... back to Miley. Wow, I mean her career is like magical. And the recent photo "scandal" about her... I think it was just the media desperate for a story. I mean seriously, she would have exposed the same amount of skin if she was wearing a bare-back evening gown... and we have other celebs who pose nude for magazine covers, only covering the bare necessities. Which is worse?? The media uses excuses like "miley is a role model for kids and teens"... does that mean Britney or Paris Hilton isn't??

They are just blowing up a minor issue. And it hasn't changed my view. Miley rocks.

Oh... and there are these people on Youtube... posting nasty comments about Miley on videos of her. If they really hate Miley so much, why still watch a video about her??

Weird people. They just have nothing better to do... anyway... to lighten the mood, just listen to some of the miley tunes I have on my sidebar...

cheers mates.
Carmen

No comments: