Tuesday, January 1, 2008

start of school!!

OMG.... sch is like going to start tomorrow and i'm so nervous... come on, i'm like going to a class in which i know a few pple, seriously, only 4, and like i'm not close to them, at all....
so, its like freshman year all over again!! ahhh...
I'm not that kinda person who would, you know, run up to anybody and just strike a conversation in a snap, infact, i hv no idea what to say but "Hello..." but I'm still excited to be meeting some of my old friends in other classes and see what they hv to say about my braces. hahax... well, wish me all the luck i can get. not posting any pics today, maybe later at night or tomorrow. maybe I'll draw one describing my feelings now..
as they say, speak through your art.

well gtg now. so
chow!

carmen :)

No comments: